Computer Numerical Control, also known as CNC machining, is a process in which computers are used to control machine tools. By using precisely programmed commands to control equipment, machine operators are able to automate operations and provide an unprecedented level of precision and accuracy. CNC machining has quickly become the industry standard in machine shops across the globe.
Our CNC machining centers include a long list of the most technologically-advanced equipment on the market. We use highly advanced metal machining tools, including a suite of machines by Haas Automation – the largest machine tool builder in the western world. Haas products represent the most innovative technology, and they deliver higher accuracy, repeatability and durability. Programming for these machines is powered by Mastercam® and AutoCAD software.
Titan Metal Worx is an ISO9001:2008 certified company, so you can be confident that we deliver the highest quality standards.
- HAAS VF2-SS HIGH-SPEED VERTICAL MILLING CENTER - 30” x 16” x 20” CAPACITY
- HAAS VF3YT/50 VERTICAL MILLING CENTER - 40” X 26” X 25” CAPACITY
- HAAS VF6/50 VERTICAL MILLING CENTER - 64” X 32” X 30” CAPACITY
- HAAS VF9/50 VERTICAL MILLING CENTER - 84” X 40” X 30” CAPACITY
- HAAS ST-40 CNC SLANT BED LATHE - 25.5” X 44” CAPACITY
- HAAS ST-20 CNC SLANT BED LATHE - 14” X 23” CAPACITY
- HAAS TL2 CNC LATHE - 14” X 41” CAPACITY
- LAGUN FTV-2F VERTICAL MILL
- MASTERCAM CNC PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE
Titan is ISO 9001:2008 certified.